such is life

This is and will continues to remain the longest and the most sincerest post that I have ever made in my life, because it relates to the problem that is affecting our society currently and only those people that really cares will read it and will at the same time endeavor to hit a LIKE. We are living in a world of exchange, that is to say that the world depends heavenly and solemnly on a reciprocity measure, give and take or do me I do you as the popular renown singer in person of P-Square have said: and I quote “do me I do you man no go vex”, BUT some clerics added that even God no go vex, (people doesn’t happen to give out things free). Sequel, it is in the light of this I proudly say: if you don’t have anything to offer in this our miserable world, then you will eventually have nothing to receive. I think I will do good at this juncture if I conclude my post by acknowledging the wise saying of Professor Umar Kawoje of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. When he advocated that: “IF A MAN INVITES YOU TO A DINNER; RUNAWAY!!!, BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY LIABLE TO PAY TWICE THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU HAVE EATEN SO FAR”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homer

A Brief Overview of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library